Anthology Wins 15 Awards at the 2017 PRSA Hawaii Koa Anvils
Aug 1, 2017
It was another strong showing for Anthology who took home 15 awards at this year’s 2017 Koa Anvil Awards held on July 28 at the Prince Waikiki. Awards were won by all four groups – Public Relations, Advertising, Digital and Research.
Anthology was awarded three top-honor Koa Anvils and six Koa Anvil Certificates of Excellence in the Anvil category for complete campaigns. The firm was also honored with four top-honor Koa Hammers and two Koa Hammer Certificates of Excellence in the Hammer category for tactics.
In addition, the PR Group’s own Michelle Hee, senior account executive, was named this year’s Hokupaa Award, which is PRSA Hawaii’s “Young Public Relations Professional of the Year Award.” She was recognized for her contributions to the industry, talent and leadership in the first five years of her career, as well as her commitment to public service, which includes serving on the board of the Iolani School Alumni Association and volunteering with the Center for Tomorrow’s Leaders. Michelle also co-chaired this year’s Koa Anvil Awards.
The following is a breakdown of the Anthology awards won:
- Marketing Consumer Services: Healthcare Services – “Rebranding for Hawaii Pacific Health”
- Marketing Business-to-Business: Other – “Hawaiian Telcom University”
- Internal Communications: Associations/Government/Non-Profit Organizations – “From Big Island to island of Hawaii”
Koa Anvil Certificates of Excellence
- Reputation/Brand Management: Travel & Tourism/Hospitality – “#islandofHawaii 2.0 Campaign “ – Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau
- Events & Observances (Seven Days or Fewer): Associations/Non-Profit Organizations – “24th annual World Fireknife Championship” – Polynesian Cultural Center
- Events & Observances (More than Seven Days): Travel & Tourism/Hospitality – “#FindYourPark in Hawaii” – Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau
- Marketing Consumer Services: Travel & Tourism/Hospitality – “Elevating Kauai’s Allure” – Kauai Visitors Bureau
- Integrated Communications: Consumer Services – “Promoting Hawaii as a culinary destination” – Hawaii Tourism United States
- Integrated Communications: Associations – “#islandofHawaii 2.0 Campaign” – Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau
- Media Relations: Travel & Tourism/Hospitality – “#FindYourPark Press Trip” – Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau
- Web Sites: External – “Hawaii Pacific Health Website Redesign” – Hawaii Pacific Health
- Creative Tactics – “#islandofHawaii 2.0 Campaign” – Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau
- External Video Programs – “National Geographic Traveler Features Kauai Time-Lapse Video” – Kauai Visitors Bureau
Koa Hammer Certificates of Excellence
- Annual Reports: Non-Profits Organizations – “Hawaii Tourism Authority 2016 Annual Report to the Hawaii State Legislature” – Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Research/Evaluation – “Kauai Visitors Bureau Visitor Survey” – Kauai Visitors Bureau
More than 90 awards in Koa Anvil and Koa Hammer categories were handed out at this year’s awards ceremonies.
And congratulations to our Anthology team on its award-winning work!
Established in 1983, PRSA Hawaii’s Koa Anvil Awards completion recognizes and encourages outstanding work among public relations practitioners in Hawaii. For more information on the PRSA Hawaii Koa Anvil Awards, visit www.prsahawaii.org.