Media Billing Specialist
The Media Billing Specialist will serve as liaison and support between Accounting and Media teams as a centralized billing contact for all assigned media billing accounts. Primary responsibilities include reconciling and inputting media invoices into the company's Electronic Resource Planning software. The Media Billing Specialist will also be responsible for servicing Media clients in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner and provide other administrative duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and enter all media invoices into the company accounting system.
- Coordinate closely with internal teams in performing reconciliations and billing adjustments.
- Monitor and resolve integration errors between Strata-Celigo-NetSuite
- Enter media vendor proposals and contracts into the company's media buying software.
- Assist planners and buyers by gathering requested information.
- Check insertion orders and broadcast contracts for accuracy.
- Contact vendor representatives to confirm orders and verify rates and contract levels.
- Distribute orders and traffic instructions externally to vendors.
- Work with sales representatives on behalf of our clients.
- Gather advertising material deadlines and submission instructions for internal account service teams and production.
- Organize and maintain media department resources to include insertion orders, broadcast buys, and traffic; media kits and the media library.
- Respond to requests from various departments within the agency in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a team projecting an upbeat, positive approach.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months media or accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.