Market Research Survey Coordinator
This in-office position is responsible for working as part of a team to contact individuals to gather information for market research, organize data collected and provide logistical support according to project specifications. Full-time hours and health benefits available. Starting pay is $18.00 an hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts telephone or in-person interviews applying industry best practices.
- Categorizes open-ended questions using existing framework.
- Identifies, screens and recruits participants for focus groups and in-depth interviews.
- Provides in-person and/or virtual (online) support for focus groups and in-depth interviews.
- Conducts videoconferencing technology testing with research participants.
- Utilizes computer data entry, word processing and spreadsheet programs to enter, store and retrieve information.
- Reviews survey data and qualitative research transcripts for accuracy.
- Meets with Field Services Manager to report progress and feedback.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to use desktop computer and telephone system.
- Ability to use and guide others in using videoconferencing software (Zoom).
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and thoroughness with data handled.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with a desktop computer.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Experience using Zoom or other videoconferencing software.