Anthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is seeking a passionate UX designer to create, develop, and amplify brand-worthy experiences at all stages, from concept through completion and beyond. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy, possess strong creative skills (balanced with a dose of business acumen), have a portfolio of work that demonstrates their versatility and passion for the craft, and a thirst for learning and sharing with others.
- Designs on-brand and business savvy creative solutions for websites, mobile devices, emails, social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Leads and directs other UX team members on projects, with supervision from the Associate Vice President of UX and/or other senior team members.
- Consults with clients to discover and define design requirements and provides client recommendations in a professional manner.
- Collaborates with team members and vendors to fulfill project goals on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Demonstrates thought leadership on relevant issues and trends by written and/or oral presentations.
- Participates in the training, development and peer reviews of other team members as needed.
- Inputs daily timesheets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Concepting: translating a client’s business needs into ideas that engage/delight audiences and inspire action.
- Content strategy: conducting content audits, consulting on information architecture, creating site maps, collaborating with copywriters, working out messaging hierarchies.
- Documentation: Assists with the creation of estimates, meeting notes, style guides, and other types of documentation.
- Maintenance and production: Updating/editing content and styling of websites, producing assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Visual design: creating brand worthy designs, animations, and digital assets for projects.
- User interface design: creating sketches, designing low/medium fidelity wireframes, developing prototypes.
- Two (2) or more year’s hands-on experience in one or more areas of digital design and development, specifically in the following areas: user experience design, user interface design, visual design, interaction design, front-end development.
- Strong collaboration skills with various departments and different levels of management.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Project experience with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid understanding of digital design best practices (and knowing when it is appropriate to break the rules), marketing strategies and branding.
- Strong visual design skills as demonstrated via a portfolio of work.
- Proficient with applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Axure or similar software.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends if needed.