Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day representation of the company to assigned clients and maintains highly responsive service orientation. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic marketing goals and assuring that the right solutions are provided to clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains day-to-day client contact.
- Develops working relationships with all levels within the client organization.
- Acts as a facilitator between the client and Anthology to translate marketing concepts and plans into effective communication materials, no matter the medium.
- Prepares and participates in formal and informal client presentations.
- Assists in analyzing industry background, research and field feedback to produce comprehensive marketing plan and strategy.
- Keeps appraised of all relevant client and market developments.
- Consults with the various disciplines within Anthology to help determine client’s strategic, media, communication and creative needs.
- Participates in the development of communication and marketing plans in accordance with client objectives and budget limitations.
- Provides clients with account updates as required.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with existing clients and plays a supportive role in the development.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of digital and traditional marketing techniques
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking skills. Decision making skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to keep supervisor properly informed.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn additional computer software as needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Four (4) years’ agency account management experience, or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Previous experience in marketing, media and production.
- Previous experience as lead account manager on mid-sized account.