Research Field Services Manager
The Research Field Services Manager is responsible for hiring and overseeing the daily operations of the call center and its employees as they conduct telephone or in person surveys to gather data according to project specifications, as well as recruit and provide logistics for focus groups and in-depth interviews.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Hires, onboards, and trains survey interviewers and focus group recruiters.
- Remains available at all times for staff questions and concerns.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Provides helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate interviewers.
- Evaluates staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an as-needed basis.
- Leads call center team meetings.
- Prepares and issues work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for call center staff.
- Manages office supplies and tracks expenses of the call center.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient with basic computer software and phone systems.
- Effective organizational and multitasking skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and thoroughness with data handled.
- Ability to motivate staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of supervision experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.