Anthology Marketing Group is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work directly with the Software Development team to test system integrity and manage infrastructure projects and processes to resolve difficult business challenges.
This full time regular position will
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Maintain, secure and patch Windows and Linux environments.
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
We are seeking a candidate that has:
- Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
- Possess solutions-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Possess good typing and organization skills.
- Ability to scope and estimate technical builds
- Ability to be on-call for web applications.
- Ability to appropriately balance the needs of clients, end users, and the business.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to keep supervisor properly informed.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple tasks, and show initiative with limited need for supervision.
The candidate needs:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in DevOps supporting web applications
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MySQL), CI/CD Tools, Apache, scripting such as Git, .NET, PHP
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS server
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Technology, Software Engineering or related subject
- Five (5) years’ experience in DevOps