Assistant Account Executive
The Assistant Account Executive will work closely with assigned Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor in coordinating project deliverables for assigned clients. This position will work internally with the project management team to ensure projects are on time and on budget. This position will work with both the digital and advertising teams. However, the majority of work will be done with the digital team. The AAE will be a team player with a “nothing is impossible” approach who will strive to bring new ideas to each project and task. The AAE will forge positive relationships with clients through diligent client service.
- Establishes and maintains positive communications with clients on project issues, concerns, and resolutions.
- Meets with project teams to communicate clients’ objectives and strategy and helps in developing solutions.
- Works with the project management team and the production managers to make certain projects and work covered under retainer are tracking through the company. Keeps supervisor apprised of changes.
- Works with the department heads and supervisor to develop estimates and scopes of work for clients.
- Attends status, project, strategy and planning meetings with internal staff and clients. Prepares and distributes conference/ status reports of the proceedings.
- Reviews deliverables to make certain they meet objectives and are appropriately tested on the devices and browsers outlined.
- Coordinates activities and recommendations for marketing and technology strategies with Account Executive and/ or Account Supervisor according to client objectives and budget.
- Maintains client documentation, including change orders and correspondence. Maintains positive and consistent communications with project team regarding all aspects of the project inception through delivery.
- Assists with client billing as directed by Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor.
- Assists with internal administrative tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of web development and marketing strategies.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to keep supervisor properly informed.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business.
- One year experience working with digital marketing or web development. Strong preference for agency experience.
- High school diploma and two year’s experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Possess high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Knowledge of advertising and digital marketing and development
- Previous experience working with a digital marketing or development team
As with all of our positions, candidates must be willing to execute with excellence, take accountability and display appreciation for each other and our clients!