The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for coordinating deadlines and assets between creative teams, and internal account management teams on all client accounts. The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for routing all print ads and sending to publications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses agency software to input timelines for Creative Team and keep timelines current and updated.
- Routes jobs to Creative Team and routes the work to Account Service.
- Ensures all pertinent Creative Team members sign off on layouts and final materials.
- Follows up on multiple deadlines with Creative Team.
- Keeps Account Service advised of status of work in progress.
- Sends print ads to publications.
- Supports Production Manager as needed.
- Monitors the flow of materials or resources through the process to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinates and troubleshoots problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, organization, and timeliness.
- Ability to manage schedules and coordinate multiple activities at the same time.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed
Previous experience in marketing, media and production