The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for coordinating deadlines and assets between creative teams, and internal account management teams on all client accounts. They are responsible for routing all print ads and sending to publications. Skills for project coordinators include organization, time management, and problem solving. The Traffic Coordinator works with a variety of individuals in the company and must have excellent communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates deadlines and assets between creative teams, and internal account management teams on all client accounts.
- Responsible for routing all print ads and sending to publications.
- Keeps managers informed of ongoing activities and status of jobs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Is organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Works with accuracy and speed.
- Manages schedules, and coordinates multiple activities at the same time
- Works and communicates well with others.
- Problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- One years of related work experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience preparing digital files.